A ramp will be required for a platform higher than 2,5cm (before it was 5cm) and for complex structures (detailed below ***) these extra documents will be required for design approval:
*** For stands made up of complex type structures (g2), a technical report drawn up by a qualified professional, listed in an Italian professional Registry must be produced and delivered to Fiera Milano, when sending the set-up project, containing:
- a description of the structures;
- characteristics of the materials to be used;
- applied standards of reference;
- indication of the weights of the materials used (structures, spotlights, electrical cables, hoisting motors);
- Estimated load of the structures and check of the stress on structures and anchoring.
At the end of the works, the installer must submit the declaration of correct assembly using the special form downloadable from the Fiera Milano website and the inspection certificate produced by a qualified professional.
Complex structures are considered complex if the construction has one or more of the below fittings:
- Height over 4mt
- Beams over 4mt
- Truss struture over 8mt
- Structure with ledwall
Share this page